The Joys of Facing East ~ and other reasons to be happy // It's A Fine, Fine Life # 4

I have two reasons that it is a fine, fine life this week.

#1 - My room faces east and I absolutely love it. Every day, the sun pours into my room and just lights it up. It also warms my room up :) My favorite time to do school is in the morning lying in the sun spot. I also have a prism, so some days, I get rainbows on my wall. It's the little things in life sometimes that make life the best.

#2 - Internet/blogging/link-up. Okay, that may seem like three things in one, but they are all inter-related. Internet is awesome and I am really thankful for it. Yes, sometimes it can be difficult and slow, but hey, at least we have it and it's not dial-up (I used dial-up once [shudder]). Since we have the awesome Internet, I can blog!!! I really like blogging. I just recently discovered that I am writer and I can best say things when I write. But no one will hear what I have to say without Allie's awesome idea for a blogger link-up! I am very thankful to her for starting this, because now I get to share my thoughts with so many more people and read other really cool posts too! 

I love this whole link-up thing because it makes me look for positive. Recently, my life has been really awesome, but sometimes it's not and knowing I want to post every Tuesday has helped me be on the lookout for the little things.  

Comments

  1. Waking up to the sunlight in pouring through my window is one of my favourites, so much better than the sound of an alarm! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know; it's awesome. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Being able to enjoy those little things in life can make a difference on a person right? :) I'm also as happy as you are with the link-up it's awesome! Good luck on everything:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting and the well wishes!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts