Just to clarify...

Someone suggested that a few details in my post about the Homeschool World Series might be a little confusing. So I'm going to try and clear it up. 

First, I mentioned "courtesy for the catcher".  As far as I know, this only exists in this league and it is when the catcher (or pitcher) gets a hit and is on base, the coach can put someone else in to run, but the catcher can remain in the game. For the catcher, it is so he can go put his gear on to keep the game moving along. Not sure why they do it for the pitcher and they don't do it for every pitcher and catcher, only some of them. Hope that makes sense.

Also, my caption about the Golden Arm and MVP Award may have indicated that my brother won them. He did not. The Golden Arm was its own special competition that another boy on JV won, and the MVP for our team (not the whole tournament) was one of our pitchers. Sorry if that was confusing. 

Hopefully this clears everything up and thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts