Getting Stuff In The Mail // It's A Fine, Fine Life # 6

I really like getting stuff in the mail and I really don't like spending money. But, when I do spend money, I can't wait for my stuff to come. My brothers and I recently co-bought three books (that we all absolutely adore are addicted to) and a movie we all enjoy. It is so much fun to get the mail, hoping to day is the day one of them will come!

I'm like Allie in that it makes my day to get a letter. I have three pen-pals, but they are all really busy, so I don't get letters that often. When I got home from Indy on Saturday, I had a letter waiting for me from Allie! It was a surprise letter, so that's even better. (Whoa, that rhymed :)

So for me, the happiness the mail person brings me is another reason it is a Fine, Fine Life. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts