Easter with my family

Here are the funniest memories from this Easter.

~ We do Resurrection Eggs and when MacKenzie (3) opened the one with the crown of thorns, we asked Carter (5) what it was and he responded, "A crown of pokes".

~ Later we opened the egg with a rock in it and Grammy asked MacKenzie, "Why is there a big rock?" to which MacKenzie replies, "Because of Jesus".

~ Kenzie was standing up on a chair and my mom said to her, "I'm scared you're going to fall". But Kenzie wasn't worried and answered, " I willn't!". 

~ When all the kids were outside playing army (that is what you play when you have 4 boys and a tomboy together), Kenize says," I want to play. Will you pick me up?"

~ At home, right before bed, my brother says to my dad, " Can we have a father-son sewing night?" My dad says, " I'm sure those words have never been spoken in history. Should we do some flower arraigning after?" (Note: my dad is the sewer in our family and my brothers have several projects that need sewing)

~ My grandparents have a pool that is currently covered and the cover is filled with water. There has been this mallard duck in the water on the cover lately and Kenzie was concerned that the duck was going to drink all the water. So she proposes that we fill it back up with a cup! Grandpa suggests a hose instead and she enthusiastically agrees.

My family greatly amuses me :) 

Comments

Popular Posts