Amazing past week // It's A Fine, Fine Life link-up

I am going to be joining a blogger thing my friend Allie* is starting where every Tuesday (or in my case, whatever one's I remember or have time to do) you post at least one reason it is a "fine, fine life". This particular Tuesday comes at the end of an absolutely AWESOME week, so I have a lot of reasons. I'm going to go from oldest to most recent so....

Tigers Opening Week // Yeah, so we had Opening Day which was spectacular and then started 6-0 for the first time in 30 years! Could you hear me whooping and hollering all week from wherever you are?

So Verlander didn't start but he still gets his picture here.


Got to see a movie I waited 4 years for // In case you missed my last post , Beyond The Mask finally came out and I got to go see it! Totally worth the wait.


Frankenmuth // Sunday, my mom and I went with some other moms and daughters to the Girls Of Grace concert in Frankenmuth. It is a dance program out of St. Lorenz Lutheran Church up there and it was incredible. Then my mom and I stayed the night and hung out Monday. We went to some shops, drove/walked across the covered bridge, went to Bronners. Oh, and we went in this little used bookstore and I actually scored something! Book 3 in the Percy Jackson series. Now I've got to find 5. It was super fun.

Leo picture hole at Frankenmuth

In Bronner's by the Tigers ornaments display.


Joe's first game // My brother Joe finally got to play his first baseball game of the season. He is on a homeschool team called Summit and is on JV. His first 5 were rained out. They lost both (it was a double header), but played well. The Varsity team also had a double header and played on the field next to us, so I got to keep tabs on their games and see our friend Nick bat and pitch. Varsity lost and tied. So, not a great day in terms of score, but fun just to watch baseball. 



There you have it. It really is a fine, fine life.  

* Now please go read other posts because after all, it is a link-up

Comments

  1. That does sound like a good week! I love days hanging out with my mom - sometime you just really need that. Does your brother's baseball team play high schools? I think we might play Summit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the link up! I'm not a baseball fan but I'm glad you're getting to enjoy watching games and celebrating opening day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Donna! So glad you visited. And it's fine that you're not a baseball fan - neither is my best friend. But thanks for being happy for me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts