What I'm Listening To // Sixth Installment





I really thought it would be easy to do a weekly post on Fridays about music. As you can see, that has not been the case. But, I'm going to try again. 

This week, it's not one song, but two artists. I've been listening to Matthew West and Mikeschair a lot lately. (There's a great Spotify playlist called This Is: Matthew West that I highly recommend). 

I own a few Mikeschair songs and have always liked them, but never really listened to much of their music. It is AMAZING! I'm listening and thinking, "why have I not listened to them before?". 

Matthew West has a new album out called All In, but in listening to that, I discovered some great songs off his last album, Live Forever. "The List" is a great one about how we should forgive ourselves of mistakes and sins because we've been forgiven. We don't have to hold on to them anymore. There is also "Untold", which is an amazingly powerful pro-life song. It came up in the playlist and I started really listening and it just made me stop. West has a gift for songwriting.

There it is, enough music to keep you busy for a while. Hopefully, I'll be back again next Friday! 

Comments

Popular Posts