It's A Fine, Fine Life #11

What are the blessings this week? 

My laptop is back and the DVD drive is fixed!!!! No more grinding and pausing and being afraid to breath because that might mess up the precarious situation. (I'm only slightly exaggerating). I'm thankful I still have my old laptop, so I was not without one for the length of time my new one was away being fixed, but I'm very thankful to have it back.


NIGHTFALL!!!! For those of you who don't know, my brothers and I are super into a book series called Keeper of the Lost Cities. Book 6 came out the beginning of this month and we just got our copy on Saturday. I took yesterday to read book 5 (I had never read it because the ending was supposedly super awful and I didn't want to put myself through a year of misery), and my brother finished six yesterday, so today I get to start NIGHTFALL!!!! Then I'll have to wait a year for book 7 (fingers crossed that it's the last book!). I've been reading this series as it's come out since 2012. Yeah, I'm glad I don't read series like this very frequently, but I'm currently doing it with KOTLC and Ilyon Chronicles and it's PAINFUL! But the books are amazing <3 

Isn't it funny how you can be happy/tortured at the same time? ;)

Comments

Popular Posts