It's A Fine, Fine Life // #13


I missed my Friday post because I was gone for Thanksgiving. But I'll be back with that this Friday.

Thanksgiving was really nice. It was just my family and my dad's cousin's family this year. Being a smaller group meant we could relax a little more, play some games, watch a movie.
My dad and his cousin have always wanted to try turduckin (turkey, duck, & chicken) and that's what we had this year. I did not have the duck (partly because we thought at the time it was spicy and also because I didn't want to eat it). 

On Friday, we got to do a video call with our family in New York, which we do most years, and it was extra nice because my cousins were home from college. I was not expecting that. 

How was your Thanksgiving? 

 *The photo is the amazing sky on our way home on Saturday

Comments

Popular Posts