Lots of Exciting Things Going On // IAFFL #10



My friend Allie isn't doing the Fine, Fine Life linkups anymore, but there is no reason I can't keep going. Since I don't post with any regularity, I figured I'd try to start this up again. Plus, it makes me look for blessings, and that's always a good thing.

First, it was dry and SUNNY yesterday!!! Let's just say, I don't think I could live somewhere with a monsoon season ;)

This past week, I've started two new ventures. I started a real job photographing gems for Roger Dery Gem Design http://rogerdery.com/ . It's fairly simple, but not easy by any stretch of the imagination. 

The other new thing is called Bright Lights. When I was younger, I in one of these groups that's basically a Christian discipleship group for girls. This summer, a mom in my co-op asked me if I had ever thought of starting a group of my own. She and another mom were wanting to have their daughters in a Bright Lights group and thought I would be a good leader. I said I'd think and pray about it. At first, I wasn't super sure about it, but the more I thought about it, the more excited I got. We had our first meeting on Friday with a group of nine girls from 10-14. I am so excited to see how God will grow these girls through this group. 

I'm sure it will be more challenging some weeks to find a reason that it's a Fine, Fine Life, but the goal is to post one every Tuesday and a #WILT on Fridays. Hopefully that will lead to more consistent posting. 

Comments

Popular Posts