Things I Like About Rain

I do not like rain. It messes with baseball, things I want to do, and makes the ground soggy (at best). But, I am challenging myself to find gifts and good things in as much as I can. There are things I like about rain and I'm writing them down on my blog so I will have a place to go back and look at them.

I like thunder and lightning.
I like wind that often accompanies rain.
I like the smell in the air before and after rain.
I like green grass, plants, and flowers.

There are things I like. But in my made up world, I would get those things without the actual rain :) 

Comments

  1. I like thunder and lightning. - Agree!
    I like wind that often accompanies rain. - Eh, not so much.
    I like the smell in the air before and after rain. - Yes! Except in the desert. The after-rain smell in the desert is nasty.
    I like green grass, plants, and flowers. - And fruit, and vegetables, and nuts...

    Something I used to do to "deal" with lousy weather was to try and think of happy memories from days similar weather-wise. That reinforces the happy memory, and make the day seem less lousy. I think I'll start doing that again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, that's an interesting idea. If I remember,I'll try it sometime.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts