One of the BEST DAYS EVER!!!!





Some friends gave me Tigers tickets for graduation. But not just any tickets. These were the best seats I've ever had - right behind the Tigers dugout/homeplate. Unbelievable! 

The view from our seats


My awesome parents took us an hour and a half early so we could try and get signatures. (Thanks Mom & Dad! Hope you weren't too bored :) I got Matt Boyd to sign my ball (a Carlos Guillen foul ball that another friend gave me) and the baseball card I have of him. Cameron Maybin came over but neither of us got him. Joe also got Brad Ausmus. 

Boyd signing my ball

Joe got Brad Ausmus' signature

The seats being what they were, I got a ton of good shots. I tried to narrow it down. Really, I did. 

Anibal Sanchez


Victor Martinez rounding third after his home run



  
J.D. and Omar Vizquel at first

Gorgeous sunset sky

I think this is a fun shot

Nick Castellanos

That shot of Castellanos is so cool! I got two where it looks like he is looking straight at my camera. The other one was a bit blurry though. Kind of freaky isn't it? It seriously looks like he knows I'm taking his picture.

Okay, as if the day wasn't great enough (got Matt Boyd's signature, amazing seats, Joe got me a game used ball), I was sitting where I could actually see Jim Price and Dan Dickerson, the Tigers radio announcers. I absolutely love these guys. If given the choice between watching on TV or listening on the radio, I pick radio every time. Jim is hilarious and Dan gets so excited. It's wonderful. 

I finally got a picture of Jim (left) and Dan!

It gets cooler! I notice the guy sitting two rows in front of us keeps turning around and looking up at the suite level. I'm looking to see who he's trying to connect with and find out it's DAN! My mom asks the guy later how he knows Dan and we end up chatting a bit. This guy texts Dan and says, "You have an 18 year old female fan sitting behind me. Wave to her in the next inning."
He got Dan to WAVE AT ME!!!!!






That made my day. I almost got to meet Jim and Dan once and have always been a little disappointed that it didn't work out. This just about made up for it! What are the odds right? I still can't quite believe it. 

The only thing that could have made this day any better would have been a win. But it still was an awesome, amazing, fantastic day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts