A Photo Shoot 2 Years In The Making

We finally did it! In winter 2015, I sent my friend some pictures and asked if she wanted to to a photo shoot. So we tried to do it last summer, but it just never happened. This summer, I really wanted to do it, but summer was flying by! Our moms were getting together to can dilly beans, so we girls decided to do the photo shoot. Julianne was our fantastic photographer! We had so much fun, as you will see from the pictures. Again, there were so many good photos, I made collages. Otherwise, there would be too many!!!



We tried making a heart with our arms. Next time, the middle person is going to put her elbows together :)

From left to right: our "dangerous" pose, our "mysterious" pose, I loose it, NO LOKI FACE, MOLLY! As you can obviously tell, I'm not very good at looking dangerous or mysterious. Julianne just said I looked like I had attitude :)


 I really liked how Julianne took a picture with the grass in focus and us in the background.




We had so much fun! Lots of laughter and I think the middle picture in the last collage pretty much sums us up. They will all agree with that statement too.

Bonus pic!

This is where I get a little goofy and give Molly snowflake antlers. The snowflakes were our sparkly element since we didn't have confetti.

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you're happy with how they turned out! I kept thinking, "I'm doing a photoshoot with a future professional photographer (you) and another photography geek (molly) What did I sign up for here? lol And yes, that final picture says it all. Someday I will probably post it on facebook with the caption "We all have that one friend..." haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't doubt yourself! You take wonderful pictures!!! Haha, that would be a great FB post :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts