Turning 18 // everyone has plans for me :)

I just turned 18 and my friends and family were full of ideas on what I should do now that I'm a legal adult. These include:
    - buy spraypaint
    - buy fireworks
    - get a Paypal account
    - vote (I will be doing that one)
    - jury duty
    - get married without needing parental consent (that will NEVER happen)
    - get a tattoo (that's not happening either)
    - change my name

As you can see, everyone was very excited that I turned 18! 

My friend sent me a package with some gifts and a card. One of the things was this pen and note. I could not stop laughing! My friends are hilarious!

 

Comments

  1. Try combining them... you can legally spray paint your fireworks! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Joe!!!! I didn't know you knew about my blog :) That's a very good idea you have. Maybe I'll try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts