The School Bus

I rode on a school bus yesterday! Being homeschooled for my whole life, I'd never ridden on an actual school bus before. I've been on Greyhounds and buses like that before. Honestly, the school bus is not much different except for three things:
  1. The seats are much less comfy. The ones I sat in, the back was bubbled out, so when you leaned back, it pushed the metal in, and then you leaned forward and it popped out. (Think of a Trouble bubble). I had fun with that, but had to not do it too much, as it bothered my brother :)
  2. Smaller, dirtier windows. 
  3. Not as smooth of a ride.
Riding on a school bus was never one of the things public schoolers got to do that I wanted to experience too. But it was an experience and I'm glad I got to do it, just to say that I have! 





Comments

Popular Posts