Biblical Submission: what's that all about?

I feel like I've written about submission before, but I can't find a post on it :)

We talked about submission in my Sunday School class before, when we were doing studies on dating/marriage/love and it was really good for me to hear what submission REALLY is; not what we've defined it as here in America. 

Phylicia Masonheimer is a writer for a website called Project Inspired (which is fantastic! girls, you should totally check it out) and she has her own blog (which is also fantastic from what I've read). She did a post on submission and it is absolutely wonderful. She says everything I'd want to say, way better than I could :) So head over there and check out this article. Submission doesn't seem nearly as scary when you understand it correctly. 

  http://phyliciadelta.com/biblical-submission-is-dangerous/

Comments

Popular Posts