It's A Fine, Fine Life #21

I have a new app that I really like. Memorizing Scripture is something that I know I should do, but it's really hard. I can memorize songs and movie quotes, no problem, but Bible verses are a challenge. Thus, an app.

ScriptureTyper has been working well for me so far. You type the verses out and as you get more and more words right on the first try, your review moves days. So at first, you're reviewing the verse daily and one verse I have up to a weekly review. There's a free version that only lets you have 50 verses saved, but the whole app is only $10. I've decided that once I've memorized the 50 I have, then I'll buy the pro version. 

In other news, my friend Mary had her baby! We got to have her toddler a bunch over the weekend and the new baby is super cute :) New babies are so fun. They don't live that far away right now, but they are moving to five minutes away in a week, so I have a feeling we'll see a lot of them, especially the way my mom is with babies ;)

Comments

Popular Posts