It's A Fine, Fine Life # 19

I haven't had a super exciting week, but that's nice too sometimes. Last week was the end of my break. It's kind of arbitrary, and I decided to start back to school this week. Life is slowly getting back to normal. We took down all our Christmas stuff last night. We'll see how long my little tree in my room is up :)

My cousin is in town for the day. Her plane got delayed at home, so her flight was gone when she got here. Surprise! We get to see her for the day and then she'll fly on to school this evening. 

I got to go with a friend to see The Greatest Showman again :) This might be the first time I've seen a movie twice in theaters! She enjoyed it and it was just as good the second time as the first. 

One thing that these posts show me are the little things that happen that make life great. They are so easy to miss or forget and I'm sure I forget things frequently in these updates that could be added. 

What's happened in your fine, fine life lately? 

Comments

Popular Posts