Keepers Goodies & New Camera Gear // IAFFL #14

Yesterday was a bit busy, so posting didn't happen. But a lot of awesome stuff did. 

We didn't get the mail until my dad got home from work and my mom brings me this flat, cardboard envelope and asks if I'm expecting anything. The sender address doesn't give me any clues and I have no idea what it is. I pull the tab off and peek inside and freak out. I startled my family :) It was our swag for pre-ordering Nightfall and it's FINALLY HERE! I can't stop looking at the pictures. They are so gorgeous. I wish I'd known about pre-ordering since book #2, but alas. 




Christmas with Oma was yesterday. We did dinner, gifts, and watched Holiday Inn. (I plan on doing a short post on my favorite Christmas movies sometime soon). I got a flash/softbox and a 5-in-1 reflector that I am so excited to finally have. These two things will really help me, I think. Time to start experimenting! 

Backing up a few days, I photographed a wedding. It went well and I wasn't really stressed, which will amaze those who know me ;) I was stressed before the day, but not much when I was there. It was a small wedding for my cousin, and I think that helped. I still haven't looked at the pictures! There hasn't been time. Soon though. 

Life is busy, but it's just fine! 

Comments

Popular Posts