Louisville // Take #2



We sort of had another tournament in Louisville. By sort of, I mean that we played one game Friday, not even three innings of a second game on Friday, and today got rained out. That's why I'm home writing a blog post, instead of driving home. Bummer. (We did win the game 5-1.)


I got some really awesome baseball pictures, as well as some neat shots on the road. 


 

 
 
 

                               

I used to see this statue every time we went down to Tennessee, back when it was the one in the water. This was the first time I've seen the new one in person. Even though I've driven past it three times this month :)


 Just some clock tower along the highway. I point my camera out the window and press the shutter button if something looks interesting. Sometimes they turn out, sometimes not.


 Oh this house!!!!!!! It's huge, gorgeous, on a ton of land, and always has lots of horses out in the fields. Plus, it has a silo by the road with a Bible verse on it! It's just so beautiful.

 

Isn't this a neat building? It looks like it's made out of LEGO bricks or something.

 Sights along the road:





Comments

Popular Posts