WINTER JAM!!!!!

Winter Jam was fabulous! I was excited to see basically all the bands except Crowder. I also got to see a friend who is away at college but came back for the concert. It was a really awesome night.


We got great seats - right at the end of the stage and about 10 rows up from the floor. You can see in the picture.



OBB was one of the Pre-Jam  artists again this year. They were there several years ago and I was very happy they came back. I got their first CD the last time, and got their new one this year.  I also got it autographed! The other Pre-Jam artists were good too. I'd never heard of them, but they were good. I'm going to (hopefully) put some of Sarah Reeves' music on my music blog.






Colton Dixon was great. The last time he was on WJ, his most popular songs were ones I didn't care for, but this time, I like a lot more of his music. He sang "Through All of It" and his wife came out and sang with him! That was a cool surprise.
D. Hunt
 
Britt Nicole sang "Through Your Eyes" which made me very happy. The rest of her songs were off her new album and I didn't know them, but she was still fun to see. 

D. Hunt
TENTH AVENUE NORTH!!!! My first concert was to see them when they were on their Light Meets The Dark tour. I love their new album and it's cool that two of the songs are based on verses that mean something to me personally. I have a bit of a history with this band and I've liked them for a while. 

Remember our great seats? During TAN's set, Mike Donehey, the lead singer, came up the stairs right by us. My brother, my friend, and I put out our hands for him to high-five, but he did even better. You know how singers will go to the edge of the stage, grab a fan's hand, and sing to them for a moment? That's what he did!!!!!! I was so surprised/stunned/shocked that later on, I couldn't remember what he was singing :) The neat thing is that he was singing "Strong Enough To Save" from The Light Meets the Dark CD, which was my first concert! See all the cool connections?! These pictures are from right after he passed us.


 
D. Hunt

It was a phenomenal night! Something incredible happens at Winter Jam every year. It is such a great experience and so much fun! My mom is so awesome to take us, because I know she'd rather not be up that late and probably doesn't care for half the music anyway ;) 




Comments

Popular Posts