It's The Weekend

 



 






All these pictures are really from today. My grandpa surprised us with a dune buggy! It's fun to drive, although difficult because our property is SO bumpy. You cannot keep consistent pressure on the gas. The buggy is sort of a placating gift because Grandpa hasn't fixed the ATV yet :)

I went with the family to the farm today and painted the front door. Dad and Joe made sure there were no bugs first (I did kill two spiders though!) and then I happily painted away. It probably needs at lest one more coat, but from 300 yards on a running horse, it doesn't look too bad! 

(I learned that expression today. Apparently it is something my grammy says.)

The Tigers bag!!!! Oma got Tigers fabric for us for Christmas and I wanted to make an inside-out bag. It's finally done! It only took a few days, and only because we worked in blocks of a couple hours at a time. It has a pocket on each side and has another Tigers fabric on the inside that can be flipped to be on the outside. I LOVE IT!!!!!

That's been my weekend so far. Happy Father's Day!

Comments

  1. The dune buggy looks fun and I am impressed by your bag! AND it's so you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dune buggy is very fun. Yes, the bag it totally me!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts