Graduation Day!!!!!!!!!!


  
"This is a very big day, Pascal!"  

So says Rapunzel in Disney's "Tangled". It also perfectly describes June 4, 2016, also known as my graduation day!!

I am a very silly girl and I work myself up when things aren't that big of a deal. All I had to do was walk and sit. No talking, no performing, nothing. But I still woke up at 2:30 AM and was super sick. It totally wasn't worth the angst I put myself through. Like I said, silly girl.

 

Bro? Bro? BRO!

The ceremony was really nice. At almost every ceremony they sing "Be Thou My Vision" which happens to be one of my favorite hymns!! Senator Patrick Colbeck was our commencement speaker and he gave a great speech. One point he reiterated over and over was how homeschooling gives us the three-fold blessing of religion, morality, and knowledge.  

Two of my favorite teachers and wonderful women of faith!

With my grandparents

I got to graduate with lots of friends. Current friends and old friends who I haven't seen in a while. It was a big class for this ceremony - 32 kids! Things didn't go as long as expected though, so the whole thing was only an hour and a half! I was the very last person :) 
 


Co-op peeps

Bible Study girls



My friends are incredible. One of my oldest friends came to the reception and her boyfriend - who doesn't even know me - brought her! I got to see a friend I haven't seen in two years! Some other friends postponed leaving for their vacation to be at my graduation. You all are wonderful and I cannot say thank you enough! Love you all!

Comments

  1. So proud of you Sarah! What a wonderful day it was and I'm so glad I was able to be there. You really blessed me and I am truly grateful for your kind words. Love you! ~Mrs. Suchezky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for being there. It meant so much. I'm not sure how you found this post, but I'm so glad you saw it. Thank you for your comment! Sorry I didn't reply sooner :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts