Senior Photo Shoot

My friend and I did a senior photo shoot the other day and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!! We had great weather, and I actually had some nice smiles :) Here are some of my favorites/fun ones.




 







 This is the front of the awesome green house we took pictures at earlier. Those were in the back and on the side. I love this house!





Lampposts are cool for a variety of reasons, so of course we had to take some pictures with one! Molly tells me, "Hug the lamppost. Like you love it." And there you go :)

 Gotta take your Singin' In The Rain picture with the lamppost! That's for you, Abby!


I'm swinging my legs and there is this plant that my foot brushed. I mention that I think it's rhubarb and my friend says, "Oh, I like rhubarb. It's sour. I like rhubarb pie." My response?

 "What?! Pie is supposed to be sweet, not sour." My strange friends :) 

  
This was hilarious. We're taking pictures and I notice this little girl (I believe her name is Allie) watching us. Next thing I know, she's right next to me and wants to take a picture too! So we do and of course she wants to see the picture. Then she wants to know if her little friend can join us.

 
The other little girl (Rachael, I think), is not as enthralled with picture taking. They were so cute though and we were just laughing about the whole thing. Little kids are THE. BEST!

Well, that was a small sample of my day. And it was still probably too many pictures. Sorry :) We get a little carried away.   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts