Winter Jam February 22, 2015

This may have been my favorite WJ to date (this was my fourth). Funny thing is, I had only seen two of the ten bands before. Anyway, here are just a few of my pics. I am going to try really hard to keep this short. 
Awesome new band About A Mile. I got to meet them!



Blanca was as good as when she was in G1C

Joel and Luke of For King & Country

Joel

Also Joel - I could never do that

Only good pic of Newsong. This guy is from MI.

FF5 lead singer with a coat of lights. Super cool!

FF5

Building 429!!!

Building 429 singing Press On with Blanca

JEREMY CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Francesca Battestelli

Jen Ledger from Skillet on her spinning drums

These stands rose up and down. Kori on left, Seth on right.

John Cooper

Funky version of Those Nights was pretty awesome

Oh, this is also Newsong. I guess I got two good pictures :)

Comments

Popular Posts