Alien joke

My friend Luke told us this joke.

red is the alien
green is the cops
blue is everything else :)  

an alien comes to earth and wants to learn human words, so he goes to a school and learns "I did it, I did it". Then he goes to a candy shop and learns "He stole my lollipop". Next, he goes to a diner and learns "Forks and knives, forks and knives". Then he goes to a church and learns "Hallelujah". He then goes to a barber shop and learns "Shaaavvvveeee". Then he goes to the scene of a crime - a murder - to learn more words. The cops ask him "Did you kill this man?"
The alien says "I did it, I did it"
"Why did you do it?"
"He stole my lollipop".
"How did you kill him?"
"Forks and knives, forks and knives"
"You are going to prison".
"Hallelujah".
"What are you going to do there?"
"Shaaaavvvvvveeeee".
  
:)  

Comments

Popular Posts