Funny sayings

  1. Don't judge a book by its movie.
  2. Apparently, "vegetarian" is an old Indian word for "bad hunter."
  3. Misuse of "literally" makes me figuratively insane.
  4. Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
  5. Silence is golden. Unless you have a preschooler, then silence is suspicious.
  6. Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect them!
  7. Talk is cheap, until you hire a lawyer.
  8. The divorce rate among my socks is astonishing.
  9. I changed my iPod name to Titanic. It's syncing now. 
  10. A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is a seasoned veteran. 
  11. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
  12. They told me I had type A blood, but it was a type-O.
  13. The Energizer bunny was arrested and charged with battery. 
  14. I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me. 
  15. Did you hear about the cross eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?

Comments

  1. I keep trying to click the "funny!" reaction, but I'm not sure it's working. :)
    So, anyway, I like these! Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts