The First One

This summer, I decided to try and get my photography on a stock photo site. I figured, why not try and make some money? I went with Shutterstock, because they are super easy and give you total control. You keep control of your images and you can have your pictures on other sites too; they aren't exclusive. I figured it was a good beginning point. 

Nothing was selling, but I wasn't worried. They weren't making me any money just sitting in my computer, and at least here they had a chance. 

Today, I went on to upload some more images, and my dashboard had an amount!! I sold my first picture through Shutterstock. The lucky photo was...


I was quite surprised and pleased. It's exciting. Things are moving for me in photography.
 

Comments

  1. Awesome! Is that a picture of your brother?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. One of his teammates on the Varsity squad. This boy graduated this year, so he won't be playing for us anymore :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts