Two Of My "Siblings" Graduated!

It's graduation time again and two of my oldest friends (basically my siblings) graduated in the same ceremony I did last year. I got to play with settings on my camera and the pictures turned out pretty well, despite the odd lighting.


This was totally a fluke. I was taking some close ups and she turned and smiled in my direction. I don't know if she was smiling because she saw the camera or not, but it worked out perfectly!


The Graduate!!!

Look at this! All the boys are basically the same height and it's TALL! All my "brothers" (biological and claimed :) are taller than me. How? :)
 

One of my friend's party was just after the ceremony. The following pictures are from that. This little guy found a worm and was excitedly showing someone.


Grandmother and granddaughter. Such a sweet picture!
 


Surprise from a cousin who couldn't be there. 
 

It was a really good day for everyone and I was thrilled to be able to capture it all in pictures. I had so much fun. One of the draws of photography for me is that I can bless people through this. I'm giving them memories that they'll always love and that makes me so happy.

Comments

Popular Posts