The Last Day of Co-op




Yesterday was the very last day of co-op EVER!!!! 10 years and now it's done. (Technically, a co-op is still meeting in the same location with the same name, but it's a different format, so my statement is valid). 

Two of our friends pulled a funny prank on my brothers and I got to be a part of it! My friend texted me a couple weeks ago to ask if I would help out his brother and our friend in doing this prank. This is what I saw first:

My first thought was "NO WAY!" but then he sent this:
 

Okay, I can do that :)




I grabbed the shirts and brought them to co-op yesterday. The boys put them on under their hoodies and then when the first class started, took off the hoodies so you could see the shirts. Nothing happened for a few minutes and then Joe said to Luke, "Did you go to that?" (Luke's shirt was Joe's from the Michigan District youth gathering a few years ago). Luke said yes, but he has a terrible poker face so Joe was instantly suspicious. Joe starts talking through this out loud, trying to figure it out, when Mark notices that Roman has on a Traverse City shirt just like the one Mark owns! It was really funny and a good, fun prank. That is the kind of friendships we have.

The picture at the beginning is Luke & Roman wearing my brothers' shirts & my brothers wearing Luke & Roman's hoodies :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts