A Conversation With My Brother

Last summer, my brother Joe and I had a two-week babysitting job. We had lots of conversations driving to and from, many of them funny. But the funniest one was when we started talking about long distance races (like in the Olympics). 

He can't understand why it's fun to watch people run in a circle for 45 minutes. He said, "it's like Nascar, only at 1/50th of the speed!" I just started cracking up!! I was driving too, which complicated things. He just kept going, quoting Tim Hawkins, "Turn left. Another left. Oh look, another left. I can do this." And then he (Joe) said, "Let's watch some World Poker Tour. Get some action here." That's funny because he also can't stand poker. I'm not sure which he finds more boring - golf or poker. He's very opinionated about it :) 

That car ride was so fun. I might have gotten hiccups, I don't remember. 

Comments

  1. Funny!

    (I was going to mark the "Funny" check box, but I don't see it anymore. New format?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're amused! Yes, I redid my blog and that function was not automatically set. I have since added it back, so you're welcome to click 'funny' now :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts