The Day After Christmas

We had a White Christmas!!!! (A rarity where I live). Granted, the snow was melting, but, it was white. My immediate family goes to church Christmas morning, then we spend all day at my grandparents' house with them and my aunt, uncle, and cousins. 

All the cousins played outside in the snow for a little bit. There wasn't a lot and it was melting, but it was fun. You can see in some of the photos that it was muddy. The pictures don't do the mud justice! But we still had fun playing and we buried people in the snow! All the people buried wanted to be buried :)


Doesn't he look thrilled?


Somehow, this didn't hurt her!

Let's add some more weight!




My incredible selfie skills at work here ;)

This is such a good picture!!!!
My oldest cousin (the one on the right in the photo above) and I had an epic game of War. We started out playing four-person War, but quickly my brothers were eliminated. My cousin and I each had three of the aces TWICE!!!! I finally prevailed at what was the longest game of War I remember playing.

This was so cute: Kenzie and I were playing zoo with her stuffed giraffe and zebra that she got. It was a petting zoo, and she was telling me what there was to give the animals to eat and drink. She said, "There is animal drinks like milk, and Sprite, and juice." She's so funny! She also was adding commentary to Home Alone 2 that was quite amusing :)

Christmas with my family can be pretty crazy with three little kids and 12 people total, but it's always so much fun to be with them all and spend the day. 

Comments

Popular Posts