Goodbye 2016! It's Been Fun.

2016 was a good year. Lots of fun, exciting things happened and there were no major changes or heartbreak. Woohoo!

I graduated from high school and my brother was confirmed, so lots of fun with family and friends. The Tigers had a good season, which is especially significant coming back from "the-season-we-will-all-forget". I started taking some steps toward major goals I want to accomplish in my life. Lots of good things.

Looking ahead, all I see are things that are going to stretch and push me right out of my comfort zone. It terrifies me, in all honesty, but I'm going to make myself do it anyway, because I want what's on the other side. I'm an introvert, so really, anything that I haven't done for years with people I've known for years, is slightly scary (haha).

Hopefully, 2017 will be a year of emotional and spiritual growth, as I pursue my goals and dreams, working toward what I want to do as an adult. I want to grow, I just want to grow within the safe confines of my comfort zone. Is that too much to ask? :)

Welcome 2017 and may this be the year the Tigers win the World Series! It's a new year; anything is possible ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts