It's The Little Things Sometimes

It really doesn't take a whole lot to put a huge smile on my face and make me feel incredibly happy. When I first heard the new Capital Kings album, my mom knocked on my door, and when I opened it, I had a huge smile on my face. I had been dancing all around my room and the music was just awesome. 

Today, my mom and I were helping my Oma get started on thank you notes, and I put on Mannheim Steamroller (a Christmas must). When it was over, the next CD to start playing was Celtic Hymns and the first song they played was "No Tramp Of Soldiers Marching Feet"! I busted out grinning, I was so happy. There also was "Be Thou My Vision". Celtic + anything = YES PLEASE!!!!!! 

Then at church this evening, the candle flames were textbook flames. When you draw a candle or picture one in your mind, the flames looked like that. And it made me smile. It made me feel happy. Little things of beauty bring happiness to my life. 

Notice the little things. Sometimes they are all you need. 

Comments

Popular Posts