Trip to New York


I just got back from New York for my cousin's graduation! It was a really great trip (despite the fact that it rained almost the whole time). Her grad party was Singing In The Rain themed - which is such an awesome movie - but that was the one day it was sunny! Oh the irony. I went to two of her friends' parties with her (and had a blast - her friends are awesome) and we went to the Walkway Over The Hudson. And then it rained on us and we got soaked. The funniest thing was, my aunt said she would go get the car and call us when she was in the parking lot. Well, of the six of us remaining, only my grandma, mom, and cousin even own phones, and none of them had their phones with them! We found that pretty funny. And we just hung out, played games, showed all kinds of videos and - in my case - stayed up really late!!!!!


Pretty church as seen from the Walkway

My uncle got fireworks for Father's Day

I really like my camera with its fireworks setting


Gorgeous sun shining through the clouds

Comments

Popular Posts