YouTube channels you should know about

First, I want to say that I really don't spend very much time watching YouTube videos. This post may make it seem that way, but I don't. I want to introduce you to some really great YouTube channels that you should check out if you've never heard of them.

# 1 - Katie Gregoire. She is a Christian teen who makes videos talking about topics that are modern and relevant in the Christian teen girl's life. I really like how she talks about serious stuff, but still makes it fun and quirky too.


# 2 - Blimey Cow. Seriously, this guy cracks me up! He and his family work together to make the Blimey Cow videos and he is a former homeschooler. His stuff is an over-dramatization of real life or just really goofy.


Isn't he funny?

# 3 - KidSnippets. These people are also hilarious. I'm just gonna let you watch.


                                     



Comments

Popular Posts