The Prince and Me II

I watched this movie again (after not seeing it in years) and it was really good. Despite technically being a sequel, this movie can stand alone. The first one is very bad (I am not allowed to watch it), but I recommend seeing this one. Okay, the reason for this post is to share the best quote of the movie. This scene involves King Edvard and his chauffeur Soren. Edvard is driving very fast down the road, with Soren in the passenger seat.

Edvard: I've come to a decision Soren.
Soren: I don't suppose it involves slowing down, sir.
Edvard: You know speed helps me think.
Soren: Have you tried meditation sir? Same clarity, less potential loss of life.

And Soren says it all with a very deadpan expression and calm voice. It cracks me up! I hope you found it amusing.

Comments

Popular Posts