Surprise party!

My awesome friends Molly and Kenna threw me a total surprise birthday party on Wednesday (March 5). Mom told me we were going to the Pelic's for a meeting, but when I walked in, there were my friends shouting "Surprise!" I am going to have pictures for you to see soon. Oh, the theme was a murder mystery. Thanks again Molly and Kenna. You guys are the best!

Funny joke one of the characters told:

 A policeman in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Walnut Street.
"But, wait," the man spouted, "I can explain!"
"QUIET!" shouted the officer, “You’re going to have to sit in jail until the Judge gets back."
"But, officer, I need to explain," the motorist pleaded.
"QUIET! You're going to jail!" the officer screamed. 
A couple of hours later, the officer checked in on his prisoner and shouted, "’’Tis your lucky day, the Judge is at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he returns this afternoon."
"Don't count on that," answered the imprisoned motorist in the cell, “I’M THE GROOM!"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts