SpringHill: a review

I had an amazing weekend at SpringHill! We got there Friday night (January 10th), got settled, and went to our first session. Sessions are in the auditorium and all the kids go at the same time. It is our worship time and we listen to the speaker. I think the sessions are my favorite part! Saturday we had two sessions (morning and night) and got to do whatever we wanted. We went tubing, played games, did broomball, and walked through the Prayer Labyrinth that they have set up. We won our first two broomball games and lost the third. Later, our whole group went night tubing! It is awesome! They have all kinds of activities that you can do, but the kids in our group who wanted to do some of them went too late to sign up. Sunday, we got up, packed, went to breakfast and session, loaded the vehicles, ate lunch, and came home. The weather was not great (it was very wet from the rain on Friday), but overall it was a great time. Here is a link to our highlight video:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn1P3chqkHQ

See if you can spot me. Comment if you see me. If you cannot find me comment too, and if no one can find me, I will give you a hint. My group was in there a bunch of times. It was pretty cool. Oh, the part where you see kids playing broomball in a puddle, that was one of the rinks we played on and I fell in the puddle and got SOAKED! Fun times :) 

This was awesome - so they play music on the tubing hill, in the cafeteria, and before sessions and they were playing Reliant K and Owl City!!!! When they played an RK song I would turn to my friend Megan and say "Megan, it's RELIANT K!!!". They played other great music too, but I got happy when they played RK and Owl City.

P.S. if you care, the band was Attaboy. I like them.

Comments

  1. Hey Sarah!

    That looks like it was soooo cool! Where were you in the video? I definitely need a hint. How many people were there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't know MacKenzie could type ;) JK, Iove you Abbsterz! Okay, I was near the end of the video and I was outdoors. Let's start with that. If you need more hints, I will tell you what I am wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you mean how many of my youth group went, there were 12 of us - 7 girls and 5 boys. Oh, and our four leaders. It was a BLAST!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts