Swan Princess quotes

My brothers and I have just watched the Swan Princess movies again (if you have never seen them, go now and then come back :) Here are some of the best and funniest quotes from the three movies. Quotes by Jean-Bob should be read in a French accent for the full effect. Enjoy!

Speed: I think I pulled a muscle.
Jean-Bob: I'm gonna die! I know it! I'm on a mission with a lame turtle!

Puffin: Me name is Puffin. Lt. Puffin.
Odette: It's a pleasure, Lt. Puffin. I'm Odette. Princess Odette. And these are my best friends in the whole world: Mr. Lorenzo Trudgealong...
Speed: Friends call me Speed.
Odette: ...and Jean-Bob.
Jean-Bob: I have no friends. Only servants. And they call me "your highness".
 
Jean-Bob: Whenever I have to do something in a hurry, I'll always bring a turtle.  

Rogers: What else is there? She says, "Is beauty all that matters?", and you say, "What else is there?"!
Prince Derek: It was dumb. I know!
Rogers: You should write a book: "How to Offend Women in Five Syllables or Less". 

 Jean-Bob: Oh, sure, let the frog drive. Frogs are known for their wagon driving. 

 Rogers: I beg you, apologize to Odette. You know you're going to have to sooner or later.
Derek: Why do I always have to be the one to apologize?
Rogers: Because that's what we husbands do. We hunt, we fish, we watch sporting events and we apologize. 

There are plenty of other funny lines; my brothers and I just sit in our basement laughing. Sometime, I am going to half to post some Ninja Turtle quotes (that may take more than one post;)

Comments

Popular Posts