What Has God Been Teaching You Lately?

My aunt - who is my pen-pal - used to ask me this question periodically. Or something similar. I dreaded her asking because I never had a good answer. I am terrible at reading my Bible, so when she would ask what I've been reading, I scrambled to find an answer. Needless to say, I just didn't hear from God. Mainly because I wasn't seeking Him. 

These days I am trying to build my relationship with Yahweh. I am working on the spiritual disciplines of prayer and Bible study/reading. And guess what? 

I AM LEARNING!!!!!

It's such a huge thing for me to read something, maybe something familiar, and discover something brand new! I learn at youth group, in my devotion, in studying Acts for Bible quiz, in reading books. It excites me! 

Comments

Popular Posts