Week 1



My brothers started school this week, so my fall schedule started as well. Since Labor Day was Monday, the week was a bit shorter, but it went well. Things went smoothly and I'm liking the photography course I'm taking. The instructor is a good lecturer. 

I'm pretty excited for this schedule because it's going to allow force me to do things that I otherwise would put off until "one day". I have scheduled in writing, video editing, and sewing to my weeks, as well as learning some things that are just things I'm interested in, not things I "need" to know. I have figured out that if I don't schedule things like this, they'll probably never happen. (Because I'm an Obliger). 

Fresh starts, clean slates; I enjoy beginning things. Week 1 was almost fun for me and it's a great way to head into a new school year. Starting off on a high note makes it easier to continue the new habits I'm trying to implement. It's easier to want to continue with my schedule. Gotta keep that momentum going! 





On a completely random separate note, something incredible happened last night - THE TIGERS TURNED A TRIPLE PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We haven't done that since 2001 - 16 years. It was absolutely incredible. You can watch it here.

We also had a grand slam (courtesy of Nick Castellanos) and most importantly, we won! :) It was such a fun game to listen to. 

Comments

Popular Posts