An Update

Only about two weeks into my fall schedule, we went on vacation up to Traverse City. I actually am glad I had a disruption so early on in my new routine. It sounds odd, especially for me, but that's how I feel. 

We had a lovely time (despite the fact that it was in the 90s. Seriously, Michigan?) and I am in the process of going through all the pictures I took *ahem* eight hundred and thirty something *ahem*. Got it down to about half that, just going through once. Now I'm editing and sorting. I have tons of pictures of waves and dunes, but I have to get them in a folder to compare side by side. I think it's going to take more than one day, but I'll have a photo dump soon. I'll also be swamping Instagram with vacation pics, especially sunset ones!!!!! 
Here is a sample: 

 

It's coming! :)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I was very happy with how the sunset pictures turned out. It was so fun!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts