Video from the family of Jerry Krause - missing missionary

On April 7th this year, it will be three years since missionary Jerry Krause has gone missing. I've not heard many updates as the time has grown longer, but my family has not stopped praying. I just discovered this video of Jerry's wife and children talking about the situation - this video was made not long after Jerry's initial disappearance. 



I cannot imagine what they have gone through and the fact that they still hold out hope and still pray for his safe return amazes me and inspires me. Honestly, I've wondered about how long should we pray for him. But it seems like it can't ever hurt. Every year that passes decreases the chances of Jerry being found, but God has done more amazing things, so you never know. 

Comments

  1. Wow. Very inspiring! I think the Job references are very helpful in these sorts of situations - God is God and we are not. We don't get to know everything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts