Great finds and fun mail // It's A Fine, Fine Life # 9

It's been a while since I did a Fine, Fine Life post and I figured it didn't matter if the link up wasn't happening anymore, I can still do them. 

I got this really cute dress at Kohl's the other day. Originally $100 (seriously?!) and we got it for $16!!!!!!!!!! Wahooo! A cute, modest dress for super cheap. Those are the best buys ever.




I FINALLY got my book!!! I asked for The Quest For Truth series for Christmas and this book hadn't come out yet. It was supposed to be out this spring and got delayed til the fall. But now I have it and I cannot wait to read the series.


And Brock Eastman (the author) signed it!!!!



And you might remember me talking about the fantastic new movie Beyond The Mask? Well, it came out on DVD on September 8th and since we pre-ordered it, we actually got it in the mail on the 8th! My brothers and I are/were so excited.



Comments

Popular Posts