Funny quotes from Balto

The following are some of the best quotes from Balto and I think a few are from Balto II. They are very good, very funny movies, especially stuff with Boris, the Russian goose. Hope you like it and want to watch the movies!

 Luk: [translating for Muk] Oh the shame of the polar bear who fears the water. No wonder we are shunned by our fellow bear. Woe is us. 
It's what he said, rather pathetic really. 

Luk: Well, of course. We were in the water, we were moving, we got wet and... Muk. WE WERE SWIMMING!  

Boris: [watching Balto scratch a tree] Good work, Balto. You took on the biggest, meanest tree in whole forest, and you won.
Balto: I'm marking the trail.
Luk: [to Muk] He's marking our trail. That's very clever.
Boris: And here I was leaving bread crumbs. 


Steele: Didn't make the team, Bingo?
Boris: Don't look at him. Don't listen to him. Live a long life.
Balto: My name's Balto.
Boris: But you can call him "Idiot." 

Boris: Oh, Balto. I was so scared, I got people bumps

Boris: When you are big, frozen, stiff statue named Balto, don't come running to me.

Steele: Hey goose, you a half-breed too, huh? Part turkey?  

Boris: This wolf business again. What is wrong with being half and half, I like to know? Sometimes I wish like crazy I was half eagle.
Balto: Why?
Boris: Better profile for one thing, and no one eats you for another. 

Boris: Where's he going?! He's going out into freezing cold to find a dog he doesn't like to bring medicine back to a town that doesn't like him!
Oh no. I'm beginning to understand the bear

Boris: Who should you bring on a wild goose chase but a goose?

Boris: I am a delicate country bird. I hate going into town. 

Boris: [about Muk and Luk after they jump into water to save Balto] They cannot swim.
Jenna: What? Polar bears who can't swim? 

Boris: More whimpering? Between you and Balto is like Dostoyevsky novel around here. Lighten up.  

 Luk: Help. Help. We can't swim. Help, help. We're drowning, we're drowning. Save us.
Boris: Bears? Fellas? IDIOT BALLS OF FLUFF?
Balto: Easy, Boris. You know how they are.
[to Muk and Luk, who are thrashing and yelling in the water]
Balto: Muk. Luk. Relax. Come on you're OK you're not drowning.
[to Muk and Luk whose yells and thrashes have subsided]
Boris: [with Russian accent] He has point bears. You are not drowning because; if you had thought for a moment you will observe, perhaps: TIDE IS OUT.
[stomps away, annoyed

Boris: Do you mind putting me down now, Mr. Golden Retriever?

Balto: I smell
[sniffs the air]
Balto: herring.
Boris: The herring are flying south too?
Balto: Hey, it must be Muk and Luk!
Boris: Good news.
Luk: [continually] Uncle Boorr-iiss!
Boris: Oh no.
Balto: How sweet. Uncle Boris. 

Boris: Balto. Racing in a spectator sport, it requires very little preparation! You sit, you arrange refreshments.
[Grabs a box and takes out a white flake]
Boris: You like potato chip?
[Eats it, then a bubble comes out his mouth. He reads the label on the box... Soap Flakes]
Balto: I'm not watching the race... I'm running it.
Boris: [Splutters] You said what?
Balto: Hey, look I wanna help Rosy get better. I can get that medicine through.
Boris: First of all, get it through your head that they wouldn't put you in a sled team even if you did win, which won't happen and if it did it wouldn't matter!
Balto: Boris, did 'ya ever think maybe you're the reason the other geese fly south?
Boris: [Miffed] If only your feet were as fast as your mouth.
Balto: Hey, they're starting, Wish me luck!
Boris: Luck? I don't wish you luck, I wish you SENSE!
[Balto leaves. After Boris pauses, quietly]
Boris: Good luck, kiddo. 

Comments

  1. funny quotes
    Online Random Chat With Strangers for FREE! Anonymous, Safe and Without Registration. Chat with cool people all over the world. Talk with strangers around the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts