Organ, All Star Game, Mackinac, and Fireworks

Here is a random assortment of cool things.

1) The organ at my church got cleaned a few weeks ago so they took all the outer pipes off. Here is what it looked like 







 Then, Joe had his All Star Game (which his team won!)

To Mackinac! I went to a Youth Gathering on Mackinac Island. 
The harbor at Mackinac City

One of my first views of the island

Some of the group

This is pretty normal

Downtown on Mackinac Island

Arch Rock. We climbed 750 stairs and it was worth it :)

We took a night cruise out to the bridge. It was cool (temp too)

FUDGE!!! And this store played Christian music!

Oooops! Wrong door :) I call it the "Doorway to Heaven" from a book.

Dad's coffee cup holder - Maggie! She was a very good sport.

Lighthouse and buoy. Unfortunately, the lighthouse is not operational.
 On July 3, my dad took us kids to the Plymouth fireworks. My camera has an actual fireworks setting and here is a sampling of what I got.


 

Comments

Popular Posts