Funny text conversation with Molly Pelic

This is a text conversation I had with my friend Molly while I was going down to Indiana for Thanksgiving 2011. Here it is for your enjoyment:

M: A totally terrific turkeyish Thanksgiving to thee! From Molly and Max
S: And to y'all and y'all. Are you just trying to use a bunch of T's?
M: Truthfully tongue-twisting T's are totally tops! (This is terribly tiring to think of)
S: To type? My mom asked "Doesn't that girl have any school to do?" I am listening to Meteor Shower. 
M: Haha! I'm giving up on the T thingy :)
Yea, I have school to do, but we r at the bathroom remodelers and the lady is talking so I can't do it now. Funny thing - we might be getting a Toto brand toilet :)
M: And I love Meteor Shower! Isn't Adam Young amazingly awesome?! 
S: Don't start with the A's. 
S: My mom likes your license plate game.
M: I'm glad she likes it! Out of all the people I've played with, Caroline is the best! It's amazing! I take it you haven't taught them all the other games: EMS truck, mustang, slugbug, and all those?
S: What other games? 
M: Yellow car, OJ, jeep/motorcycle, ambulance, bingo, jackpot, pink car, PB and J, etc. Oh, and you do the holding your breath through the orange lights, right? I held my breath through all 3 once!
S: I have taught then some games; why would I torture myself? There are no orange lights on our route. 
M: You mean torture yourself by teaching all those games? 
S: Yes. I would never hear the end of it if I taught them all those games. 
M: I see...... Poor you. Don't try it. I miss u so much! What's your favorite thxgiving food? Mine is green bean casserole. 
S: Texas chocolate sheet cake. 
M: Yum!!! My grandpa makes an amazing turkey also. Tell ur dad that I restrung my E string with the old B string and it worked!
(Just then, my dad called on the cell I was using to text, so I had to stop)
M: Hello? 
M: Oh no! Sarah died!
S: A message from the grave: Sorry! My dad called. 
M: Oh. Tell the zombie I'm sorry. Did she relay my message to her dad? 
S: Yes. My brothers want me to say that heaven is so beautiful. 
M: I'm so glad ur enjoying yourself. Could you ask Jesus to let you come back to earth? At least on Thursdays?
S: He is going to send me back permanently. Happy? 
M: Oh good! I'm so glad. Not permanently though, how bout you can go back sometime on the far future, okay?
S: Sounds good!
S: You keep us cracking up!
M: I'm so glad to provide some entertainment for the dreary trip to Indiana. 
M: It is Indiana, right? 
S: It's not dreary. We are listening to my MP3. Boomin' by tobymac currently. 
M: Sweet! Luv the big mac! Is it on shuffle or something? I mean, Adam and then Toby?
S: No they are in order either by when I bought them or how they were put on the player. 
M: Ahhh..... I see. Like shuffle. What's playin' now? 
S: From the inside out by seventh day slumber. 
M: Never heard of it..... What's your review? 1- 5 stars.....
S: Five. Got to go. We're here. 
M: Have fun. Buh bye!

Comments

Popular Posts