Things I Though I'd Never Have To Say As A Mom

This is a list my mom started a LONG time ago (like when Mark was little). I go back to read it sometimes just to laugh. I am not sure why she started this list, but I am glad she did.

  • Don't put those bananas in Mama's purse (technically this is my aunt's saying, but my mom put it on her list)
  • Girls can ride bulls too
  • Don't call your brother Simba
  • Don't baptize the faucet
  • Parent: "NO!" Child: "Why?" Parent: "Because it's on FIRE!"
  • Honey, please don't pull him around by his head
  • Don't punch your food
  • Leave the swans in the soup
  • Didn't your Daddy say no more Michael Jackson jokes?
  • Don't put magnets on your braces! Should the orthodontist really have to tell you that?!
I was cracking up just typing this! Hope it made you laugh too (or at least smile).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts