Inconceivable

About a year ago, my friend and I wrote a song about the Princess Bride. The lyrics are posted here and a link to listen to the song. If you haven't heard the other two songs by Molly, I recommend you listen to them. 

http://www.reverbnation.com/mollypelic 


Have you ever considered piracy?
I have no gate key,
Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge
I will never love again
There will be no one to hear you scream
She kept having terrible dreams
You’re sure nobody’s following us?
I don’t suppose you could speed things up?

Chorus 1
I do not mean to pry
But do you have six fingers on the hand on your right side?
As Vizzini would say
That would be……. INCONCEIVIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My country’s 500th anniversary to plan
I’m a rather busy man
I’ve got my wedding to arrange
My wife to murder and Guilder to frame
Asia land wars are very bad
I will fight to avenge my dad
We’ll fight each other sportsmanlike
Kill each other without a knife

Chorus 2
You just might as well
Give me a paper cut and make it swell
By pouring lemon juice on it
‘Cuz that would be……….INCONCEIVIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I killed you too quickly the last time
Please stop making rhymes
He’s just mostly dead
Yay! You can shake your head
Who are you I must know
My name is Inigo
Get used to disappointment
Westly said “As you wish”

Chorus 3
Have you any money?
I hope it’s enough to buy a miracle
Let’s go see Miracle Max
That will be………..INCONCEIVIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (back to Chorus 1)

Comments

Popular Posts