Who's Ready For Sneak Peeks? // Roseanna M. White's Latest Book "Yesterday's Tides"

I'm very excited to once again be on the launch team for one of Roseanna M. White's books. Her latest book is a standalone, time-slip novel that sounds absolutely fascinating. I will be publishing my review here soon, as I was able to get a NetGalley copy for advance review. 

The sneak peek for "Yesterday's Tides" will start on December 18th and will be sent daily for a few weeks. I participated in her sneak peek newsletter for "Shadowed Loyalty" and it was such a unique experience! You can sign up to receive the sneak peek newsletter HERE. To learn more about the book, click HERE

What I think is super cool is that the book covers BOTH World Wars. I can't think of another book that has done that. I know that you can't judge a book by its cover but this cover is simply gorgeous!



 

Roseanna M. White is a bestselling, Christy Award winning author who has long claimed that words are the air she breathes. When not writing fiction, she’s homeschooling her two kids, editing, designing book covers, and pretending her house will clean itself. Roseanna is the author of a slew of historical novels that span several continents and thousands of years. Spies and war and mayhem always seem to find their way into her books…to offset her real life, which is blessedly ordinary. You can learn more about her and her stories at www.RoseannaMWhite.com.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Comments

Popular Posts